Time Sensitive Networking Endpoint Core – TSN-EP
Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) elevates Ethernet specifications towards time synchronization and deterministic communication specifically in existing IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 networks. It is aiming to make Ethernet more suitable for the evolving and maturing needs of industrial and automotive networks.
The TSN Ethernet IP Core adds TSN capability to devices that act as endpoints in a network. It equips full duplex point-to-point 10/100/1000+ Mbps Ethernet and is compatible to 10Base-T1S communication. The IP core is composed of three sub-modules for time synchronization, robust traffic-shaping as well as deterministic and low-latency Ethernet MAC communication. It is intended for devices in industrial automation, robotics, automotive, space and more.
- Time Synchronisation (IEEE 802.1 AS-2020)
- Traffic-Shaping (IEEE 802.1 Qav and Qbv)
- Frame Preemption (IEEE 802.3br and IEEE 802.1Qbu)
- Frame Replication and Elimination (IEEE 802.1CB)
- SRP Enhancements (IEEE 802.1Qcc)
- Stream Filtering and Policing (IEEE 802.1Qci)
- Ethernet MAC communication (IEEE 802.3)