We accompany our trainees at the start of their careers and prepare them optimally for working life with professional and personal support, extensive expertise and in a state-of-the-art working environment. Take a look at our wide range of apprenticeships in the fields of technology, research and administration.
We also offer dual vocational training with Abitur (DuBAS). You can find more information here (in german).
You should consider the following points for an optimal start:
- A good secondary school diploma or general or subject-specific university entrance qualification
- Good to very good knowledge of natural sciences, economics and mathematics
- High level of personal commitment and sense of responsibility
No master has ever fallen from the sky. Are you worried about a few grades on your report card that could be better? We would still like to see your application. Because what really counts is motivation and passion for a profession.
We value teamwork! That's why we have an "apprentice project" every year, in which our apprentices work together. This way, you quickly get to know all the other trainees at our institute and participate in sustainable projects.
Here you can find a project from the last years.
We train the following professions:
- Technical product designer
- Electronics technician for devices and systems
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering
- IT specialist
- Industrial Mechanic
- Mechatronics technician
- Management assistant for office management